Client: Egyptian Operating Company for Natural Gas Liquefaction (ELNG)
Location: Idku, Beheira, Near Alexandria, Egypt.
- Provision of qualified and experienced Workplace Assessors and Internal Verifiers to assist with the implementation of a customised Competency Assurance Management System.
- Delivery of on-site Workplace Assessor & Internal Verifier Training Courses to International Awarding Body Standards.
- Remote Training of Assessor & Internal Verifiers to L&D9DI & L&D11 to Certificate qualification.
- Provision of monthly External QA/QC Support to Audit Assessments Conducted by ELNG Assessors and Internal Verifiers.
Delton has continued to provide Competency Assurance Management Services to ELNG since early 2012, initially via its Global Agreement with BG (now Shell) to provide Professional and Consultancy Services to BG worldwide Assets.
Delton Scope of Services
- A Delton Workplace Assessor and Internal Verifier Team of eight discipline SME’s were mobilised to ELNG to assist with the implementation of a customised Competency Assurance Management System (CAMS). The team assessed and verified the competency of the entire existing ELNG Maintenance and Operations Technician level labour force, in order to establish competence levels and to plan for future gap training interventions
- Delton has also provided Training & Coaching services for numerous groups candidate Assessors and IQA Internal Verifiers, progressing them through to formal Assessor and Internal Verifier Certification. The training and coaching service continue as ELNG identify additional assessors and verifiers
- Delton also provides monthly QA/QC Support Services to ELNG, selecting and QA/QC auditing a 10% monthly sample of assessments conducted by ELNG Assessors each month. The Delton QA/QC Auditor compiles an ELNG Monthly Report showing statistical information on the total assessments completed, total QA’s, evidence of planning, evidence of feedback, methods used, VARCS and decision criteria.
The Services delivered and the Certification gained by the candidate Assessors and Internal Verifiers are conducted in line with international Awarding Body compliance procedures and are recognised by the Industry Body (OPITO).