INTERNAL VERIFIER TRAINING COURSE
The Course will help those Internal Verifiers Involved in monitoring the assessment Process and it will help them to maintain and Improve the Internal Quality Assurance (IQA)
The activities and delivery will include:
- The Internal Verification Process
- Preparing to carry out IQA
- Planning IQA
- Planned Monitoring of IQA
- Providing Assessor Feedback, advice and support to improve assessment practice
- How to meet appropriate external Quality Assurance requirements
The IQA Verifier Course candidates will be required to carry out monitoring activities defined in their organisations QA Procedures and in accordance with external QA Standards.
Their knowledge gained on the Course will be assessed via discussions and Knowledge Tests.