Upon receipt of a firm recruitment request from a client for personnel, or a request for additional personnel for an existing project currently managed by a “Delton Group” company on behalf of its client, the following procedures are followed:
1. A fully detailed “Electronic Recruitment Request Form” is generated for each position, clearly outlining all of the most relevant requirements of the assignment such as, job title, job specification, qualifications, experience, client, location, status (married/single), commencement date, work/leave cycle, duration of contract etc. This form then becomes the basis of a “Potential Job” file that progresses through the various stages of the enquiry to its completion.
2. A Delton Recruitment Department Specialist is then assigned the task of sourcing suitable and available candidates for the position.
3. Detailed Interrogation of Delton’s in-house Recruitment Database and its International “Partner” databases is then undertaken in order to identify and locate qualified candidates.
4. In the event of a unique requirement, by the client, or a lack of suitable available personnel on the Delton Recruitment Database and/or its International Partner organisations, advertising options would be discussed with the client and an agreed advertising campaign would be undertaken.
5. Potential candidates are contacted and short-listed depending on their relevant and specialist knowledge, experience, qualifications, family circumstances, interest in the position and availability.
6. Potential candidates personal references are contacted and academic and professional qualifications are verified.
7. If requested the short-listed candidates particulars are forwarded to the client for review.