LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND BEST PRACTICE IN FRONT-LINE SUPERVISION TRAINING COURSE
The Course will cover all aspects of supervising/ leading a team and will examine ‘Best Practice’ in the daily life of a Supervisor.
The Course is designed to help the attendees to:
- Recognise the difference between leading & supervising skills
- Develop their individual leadership style
- Understand coaching models and styles
- Understand the need to prioritise activities
- Recognise what ‘compliance’ means
- Understand the meaning of ‘Duty of Care’, ‘Chronic Unease’ and ‘Vigilance’
- Understand the need for an ‘Operations Management System’ and the supervisors role in its implementation
- Understand what ‘Delivering Safety Performance and Production’ means
- Understand the term ‘Best Practice’
- Understand the term ‘Competence’ and how to develop competence measurement ‘Standards’
- Apply key business processes
The Course is conducted in a highly interactive learning environment that is both challenging and stimulating for the attendees. It provides opportunities for them to review ‘Safe Systems of Work’ and their current safety behaviour.